[kj] USA

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 04:56:06 EDT 2011

I've seen an interview or two where Jaz has basically said he doesn't like
coming to the US -- remember the Hellfest interview, I think it was, where
he said they were a European band, and when they played America it felt
weird and "not-right" to them, and even just going up into Canada felt like
a relief?

I doubt I'll get excited about seeing them live or them possibly coming to
the USA any more. I still feel pretty upset/burned by the last supposed US
tour a few mos ago, and all the advance preparation/spending I did in
anticipation of it.

-Oliver