[kj] USA

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 19:04:57 EDT 2011

You JUST noticed??
I've always felt that to be the case.  US Gatherers' personal in-person in-U.S. dealings with the band notwithstanding, watching unfurl the whole process of recording/cd-dropping/singles/tour it's always seemed to me to be the case. Dealing with-/touring the U.S. seems so grudgingly arrived at by the band.  Like they're doing us a favor.  It always has that "ohhhhhh-alright!" feel about it.

We should all spontaneously chant "U-S-A! U-S-A!" during the concerts the next tour. =)