[kj] KJ Is In My Blood : a message from BPF

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:31:00 EDT 2011

Many thanks for sending the email to BP and for sharing with us Stephane!A heartwarming read, made me very happy :)

From: frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:21:47 +0200
Subject: [kj] KJ Is In My Blood : a message from BPF

Hi all,

Please find below the complete email I got today
from BPF, which sounds (in my opinion) much more optimistic than the previous
one

I was writing him that :

" Hi Paul,

I just wanted you to know that every
gatherers I know are very disappointed by the fact you weren't informed of the
next UK tour and they all asked me if you were about to record the new album.

easily understand that the fact you are all away from each other doesn't help
to communicate especially with Jaz's new technologies' adoration ;o)))

but
beyond this, the wonderful chemistry between all of you when you play together
is "simply irreplaceable"

We really
hope that you will find a solution ro record and to tour next year

The
awaiting of all the gatherers concerning your presence should convince you to
do this UK
tour."

Dear Stephane,

thanks for your messages. I now understand that the tour was
booked ,deliberately,in advance of a new release and will go ahead regardless
of whether I participate or not.This is apparently the new strategy for
creating interest in the album.As we all know the last was appallingly promoted
and despite its critical acclaim has sold poorly.

I personally have every intention of recording the new album
and am very excited to do so. I also have every intention of doing the tour(s)
next year although I have to re iterate,March is the very worst time for me to
leave my business.

I would like to extend my gratitude to you and all the
Gatherers for their support. Killing Joke is in my blood . Always has been.

Best wishes.

BP.

I thought it might be a good idea to share this email

Stephane " Frenchy Frenzy"