[kj] Best Gig & wasted riffs

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 23:04:39 EDT 2011

I'll see and raise you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSt8LgTXcwY (all that funkiness amid such marvelous chaos)

I'd love to hear what they'd write if  they were *ahem* 'under the influence' of such rhythms and
wealth of tone like, say, manu chao, roots manuva, lee scratch perry, junior murvin, cypress hill, et.cet.era, ad nauseam, et al.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqaiRVi-pFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwA8EU0nvOg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN0PI5b4Nww

So hows the traffik? I stayed home instead and watch the ARG v. URU match. Gladiatorial combat is best on tv instead of the highways anyway.