[kj] New Tour 2012, BPF ?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 20:49:37 EDT 2011

He's actually the founding member, capo di tutti capi sort of a thing, if articles in ye olde Irrational Domain site that say BPF thought of the band and then soon found Jaz (in a dole line, or a dustbin??) are to be believed (and I do).

I'll guess that instead of just being prissy or pettily selfish, that he's figured out the opportunity cost of running away to "join the Killing Joke Circus" and needs proper compensation and accomodations. All the more if he's married, making him the ONLY married KJoker with additional needs.