[kj] New Tour 2012, BPF ?

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Jul 14 12:39:16 EDT 2011

Frenchy Frenzy wrote:

Just sent to Big Paul an email this week "informing" him for the coming tour and asking him if it had been decided in agreement with
his schedules and unfortunately he wasn't informed and "had not been asked; disappointing"

I just have a strange feeling that April Fool's 2011 might be the last appearance of BPF in the group & I REALLY hope I am wrong.

It's beginning to sound like BPF is just too pricey for Jaz and Geordie when they can get just about any drummer from some near
unknown band to play for far less money and no doubt less hassles (ie: he'll not rock the boat and do what he's told). I would also
not be surprised to see Youth drop out in 2012.

T.B.