[kj] Best Gig*(After 91) [Webcore]

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:33:14 EDT 2011

Not familiar with the Oroonies, but also have fond memories of Club Dog, AND the Robey, or the old ropey as it was lovingly called.
Is the Robey still there?

From: sneakypete at uwclub.net
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:12:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] Best Gig*(After 91) [Webcore]

I remember Webcore - a great band – I’ve some fond memories of Club Dog nights at the George Robey !!
I recently transferred my Webcore vinyl to CD – can’t see them ever getting an official CD release, sadly..
Paul Chousmer also played keyboards with Fields of the Nephilim on the Elizium tour, as I recall
Does anybody else remember the Oroonies ?

Peter