[kj] Sonisphere set last night

Rob Cannell rob.cannell at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 12 12:19:50 EDT 2011

Yes, the Great Cull was a stand-out. It was a fine performance. Jason Bowld was superb...although I did notice a couple of minor arrangement mistakes on Madness that Geordie then recovered from...but I'm getting picky.

Oh yeah, I hung around til the end of the festival and saw Jason Bowld again as he was Bill Bailey's drummer. (Bill Bailey is a British comedian/musician who appeared second to Slipnot on the final day, which was strange in itself).

Rob