[kj] Best Gig*(After 91)

Chris Williamson laughingchris at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 08:37:06 EDT 2011

Loads to chose from

Barfly was great for loads of different reason

Underworld was just plain hot! I lost about 3 stone that night, Jaz looked like a melted waxwork

Porchester Hall Odic party was a brilliant night

The 2 nights at Shepherds Bush Empire

And that Kilburn one was ace.

Easy to think of best gigs, it's the shit ones that I try to forget (Milton Keynes cancelled last minute, 2nd night in Paris where some twat pushed me off the tier and I nearly broke my neck, the Beautiful Days fest where all the people and thier families stood there with thier gobs wide open although the children crying was funny) etc etc etc

Chris