[kj] 2012 Tour dates

daimon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 19:53:28 EDT 2011

DEFINITELY WITH YOU ABOUT THE STRANGENESS AKA SNOBBINESS OF THIS LIST.

ALSO COMPLETELY AGREE ABOUT WOLVERHAMPTON HERE.

RAVEN WASNT SUCH A BAD GUY. I KNOW HE WAS A TRUE PIRATE UNLIKE MOST ANYONE
ELSE I KNOW ON THIS LIST AND PIRATES GENERALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT
FRIENDS. ARGGGGHHHH

STAY EVER VIGILANT NICK M8 GOOD TO MEET YOU AND PLZ EXCUSE MY CAPS IM BLIND
AS A BAT!