[kj] 2012 Tour dates

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 10 08:08:39 EDT 2011

Is there seriously a Joke gig booked for Exeter next year?

I lived in Totnes for many years, until my wife moved her boyfriend in and I ended up in the shithole that is Weston-super-Mare. That part of Devon never gets decent gigs; there was dancing in the streets when Placebo announced they were playing in Torquay, but then the bassist injured his hand. He could still play just fine, but he didn't want to risk not being in tip-top shape for a London gig 3 days down the line. So Torquay was needlessly cancelled, and their promises to return in December came to little.

Sorry for the rant, that still pisses me off.

If KJ are playing Exeter, I may have to try and go...

Jim.