[kj] 2012 Tour dates

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 16:10:00 EDT 2011

Presumptuous cunt, what is your problem?, I don't particularly like
Wolverhampton as a city, just making the point that having seeing them
there at every fucking Wulfrun Hall show since they started playing
there in 1994 (you know, strangely enough seeing that I lived just 10
miles away from it, the shows there being logical local choices) I
have enjoyed the shows there (also saw them at Notts on the
Pandemonium tour x2 as well) atmosphere was good at both venues but
sweatier and more tense in my opinion at Wolves.