[kj] 2012 Tour dates

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 14:34:50 EDT 2011

Jane is right, on the last tour i thought...' Lille? why the eff are they playing Lille?????' Turns out Really nice clean place, pleasant people,decent venue and gig. Places they rarely or have never played should be priority.

Wolverhampton should be Birmingham
Norwich should be Nottingham
Oxford should be bulldozed

Interesting points, Jane. You've certainly earned your right to have an opinion on the subject!

I've not been to that many gigs myself but all the KJ ones in London have been brilliant.

There are probably only two people who have been to more KJ gigs than Jon and they are Jaz and Geordie so he's entitled to make a general point about the strange choices of destinations in recent years and I thought it was a valid one, admittedly phrased in his usual direct way!

I've never been to Wolverhampton and don't have an opinion on the place, but I do agree that it is criminal to keep overlooking places like Leeds etc. Hopefully more dates will be added soon. (And hopefully the new album will be ready in time for the tour, etc. etc...)