[kj] 2012 Tour dates

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 10:36:31 EDT 2011

Regardless of what anyone thinks of the city (Including Paul Raven)
Wolverhampton Civic Hall does have a wall of fame including his name
on there.

Considering the last tour hardly even accommodated any city in the UK,
one in Central England either Birmingham or Wolverhampton as opposed
to Nottingham is fair (obviously would be better if it also
accommodated east midlands), just seems certain peoples nose seems put
out of joint because of it (hence the childish arsehole Wolverhampton
comment)

Didn't hear me childishly complaining I had to travel from the West
Midlands to Nottingham on the last tour and calling Nottingham an
arsehole of a city!

Thinking of also travelling and taking in either Manchester or Bristol too.