[kj] New Topic:Levitation

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sun Jul 3 04:55:42 EDT 2011

Saw them a few times when they first started, mainly due to the presence of
former Cardiacs guitarist Christian Hayes (Bic). Have to say they never
really did it for me.

They released a few eps and a couple of albums (I think!!) before Terry
Bickers left and the remaining 3 changed their name to Dark Star. They made
one album which I thought was a whole lot better !

Bic has done a few things since - especially good are the albums he's done
as Mikrokosmos. Don't sound much like Levitation though!!

Peter