[kj] I Mean, Definitely On-Topic: March KJ dates?

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 05:22:33 EST 2011

Adrian
I am quite certain the Subterania no longer exists , was one of the best ever gigs there though back in 94.
Also think they are very unlikely to be playing the Fleece again as Jaz really didn't like it.

Would be great to see them at the Underworld again , but Dingwalls gets my vote for small London venue and they have never played there before . Failing that Electric Ballroom would be cool , both in Camden!