[kj] OT: wire - please take - live in auckland the other week

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sun Jan 30 00:32:43 EST 2011

This sounds nice, but I never got what the big deal about Wire was (manybe I haven't heard enough of them). As for me, just got the new
Gang of Four cd today--just ok songs but Andy Gill absolutely nailed it on the production--totally amazing sound (I wish he could have nailed
KJ2003 too). I actually like the sound on Hassanas and Dissent better than that one. I'm going to the Gof4 show next week too (at the same club KJ played--I hope the sound is much better)!