[kj] OT: Shooting forth the new gold

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jan 29 05:06:53 EST 2011

I'm finding more and more that comments on articles are where all the fun
is:

My ex LOVED to swallow my load when giving me a blow job. LOVED IT! She also
had a history of depression AND was taking medication for it. My semen had
absolutely nothing to do with her not being depressed.

I heard somewhere that semen can be irritating or be unhealthy in some
circumstances, because the it has extra stuff put into the man elixir to
stop the women being energetic enough or desiring to have sex with another
man after, or to make it unfit for a women to use sex simply as an immune
booster by not accepting semen into the cervix. Some studies not sure how
good they are say that semen boosts the woman's immune system. Mushrooms are
a good immune booster as well. Correlation?

My semen has been prescribed many times for it's anti-depressant properties.
I have often been summoned for a house call to deliver it to my "patients".
They all report feeling much better after an injection.

Seamen is the basis for human evolution and natural selection. Without it,
there is no us.

This finally explains to me, why female pornstars seem to revel & delight in
male ejaculate as opossed to just cleaning up & going home.

=)