[kj] cancelled European Super State (jon chapman)

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 26 16:24:24 EST 2011

Ii was pissing myself when jon said there are no hidden gems-tell it like it is jon!is it only me that thinks that the video clips of the recording of a.d. sound better than the released tracks.
i thought the clip of the absolute dissent track was the end of the track and was finishing 'rubicon like'-yes i really think they fucked that whole track up.
& there were 2 other tracks on the same clip that sounded pretty good to me . they're not on the cd are they?