[kj] cancelled European Super State

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 03:56:42 EST 2011

Maybe their astrologer told them it was a bad time to release a new single....

Although it was only actually having one new track on it was still looking forward to them issuing another single especially as their was the potential for a video and some more recognition.
As far as the 2nd edition of A.D goes i'll believe it when i see it , they said the same thing about Hosannas and that never happened either

CC: gathering at misera.net