[kj] KJ Drug

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 04:13:47 EST 2011

The track Drug was released as part of a compilation cd with large booklet called Metallurgy.
Also featured Prong , Nefilim , Cubanate etc.

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 02:33:33 -0600
From: kain.crimson at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] KJ Drug

The other day I found one cassette where I had copied a friend's Mortal Kombat: More Kombat OST. After listening it for a while, I noticed a familiar voice amongst crunchy riffs. Some browsing gave more info: The name of the song is Drug and, apparently it hasn't been released anywhere but in that album. Is it true? I know firsthand that the Gatherers are rather resourceful... So, any info on how to get it? Thanks in advance. :)