[kj] Killing Joke 17-1-91

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 21 13:33:54 EST 2011

Neils right there was a gig in early 2005 in London. i had a ticket but discovered 'Old Rosie' in this basement pub somewhere in London about 2 tube stops from the gig. We ended up getting slaughtered and going for a Mexican-I think the gig was on a thursday night about the time of the Jana EP.
I think I was sick of the same old setlist and the crap live sound at the time.
The Subterranea gig was awesome one of th best-maybe the most messy with paint flying everywhere-almost the perfect venue.