[kj] Happy Birthday Raven

Elana Mojica elana_mojica at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 12:29:45 EST 2011

I think my favorite memory of Raven is being on the phone with him one day when
he called for Joe. I answered so he (Paul) took the opportunity to ask me advice
on potty training because Lyric had just started. Telling him places he could
find a little step that Lyric could rest his little feet on so he felt more
secure while sitting there still cracks me up.

Here is this bigger than life guy, both in size and energy but also in love and
laughter, and frankly someone I never thought I would ever get to know on a
personal level, and we're talking about kids and such normal every day stuff. He
was in Austin when our oldest Seth got a really good report card, and he signed
it for Seth to take back to school haha. That never got sent back and Seth still
has it to this day. He was so proud that his "Uncle Raven" signed his report
card.