[kj] Turn your knobs up to '11 poll

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 16:49:18 EST 2011

Yeah, I saw that. About 2-3 people overall.

I'll go with the flow on this:

> If you could make one species of animal extinct, what would it be?

> Humans!...

  ...who are only here for the paycheck. Who have no sense of self,
Life, society

  except-to/and-only spend/buy-something to prove or define their domesticated
lame Selves and hold it over their (and others') heads like it's the fuckin'
Shroud Of Turin all over again. They get together in herds even of millions and
howl and think that the sound of their(sing./plrl) own fuckin' voice makes them
right.

Fuck them. Fuck 'em and make them take a Joke.

"Coppula eam..." mutharfuckers...