[kj] Knobs

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Sat Jan 15 07:38:20 EST 2011

Romero is great! Me and some friends got to walk up the red carpet with him
at the Euro premiere of Land Of The Dead a few years back, drinking bottles
of beer! He's totally game! Even politely listened as I explained the VHS
copy of Dawn Of The Dead I wanted signed was the very same copy I'd hired
out the video shop that first time when I was about 13... even though to
him it sounded like "ochghghshsghfchhh hwhghghgchg ochcghochcochc
whghchch... 13!"

That was a very cool present Steve!