[kj] Turn your knobs up to ’11 poll

PHIL TOFIELD phil.tofield at virgin.net
Fri Jan 14 10:52:49 EST 2011

Pleiades can be found quite easily with the naked eye. If you can see Orion,
follow the line of Orions belt upwards and you'll come to Taurus which can
be seen as a V shape on its side. Continue on the same line and you'll get
to a small group of stars which is the Pleiades. You should be able to make
out about 5 or 6 stars with the naked eye but binoculars or a small
telescope will show alot more.