[kj] Office US (OT)

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 12:59:57 EST 2011

Not unwatchable but definitely getting there. Still some great moments but
nowhere near as good as the episode you described (which is a 10 on 10). Every
character has pretty much gone from being totally believable and relateable to
being an annoying charicature of themselves. It's the typical thing that happens
with anything good - not knowing when to say when. Oh well.

Leigh

--
http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.tstat.org