[kj] Turn your knobs up to ’11 poll

Elana Mojica elana_mojica at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 12:28:33 EST 2011

Name:  Elana King (Mojica)

Model:  1980

Special power: I'm made of win and awesome.
Best film(s) you saw last year (not necessarily released last year)

Best TV show(s)/series you watched last year: I don't really watch too much TV,
but Weeds, Pushing Daisies, and Due South (Yes the one from the 90s with the
Mountie.. It's so campy, I love it!), Mad Men.

Best album(s) & single(s): other than the obvious KJ? Dunno.. Don't really keep
up with it.

Best book(s) you’ve read: The only book I read was How the Hula Girl Sings by
Joe Meno. Really wonderful.

Best gig(s): Skatenigs (other than the concussion), MC Frontalot, DRI

Best stand-up (gigs or TV, DVD etc): Don't watch, other than the random Eddie
Izzard..

Worst film(s): The new Tron

Worst TV show(s)/series: Trailer Park Boys, Farscape, pretty much anything else
my boyfriend likes to torture me with.

Worst album(s) & single(s):  Pretty much everything on Top 40 radio.

Worst book(s): Only read one book last year, and I loved it.

Worst gig(s):  Didn't get to too many gigs last year. Austin seems to be in a
downward spiral for live music.

Worst stand-up: Not something I've ever done.

Any other highlights/low-points: only the usual

If you had to live your life by a single motto, what would that be? Fuck you,
I'm awesome.

What’s your favourite constellation? the one tattoo'd on your mom's ass.

Twitter or Facebook? Yes

Hero of 2010: That guy who did that one thing.. that was pretty cool.

Zero of 2010: Anyone on MTV

Any resolutions for this year: I don't do those..
What were your childhood ambitions? Have you managed to fulfil any or all of
them?

If you could make one species of animal extinct, what would it be? Those damn
hyena's. Why are they laughing at me?

To be happy. Yes.: Imaginarum of Doctor Parnassus (Costumes were
amazing!!), Sherlock Holmes, Wristcutters, True Grit.