[kj] Turn your knobs up to ’11 poll

Chris Williamson laughingchris at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 08:53:08 EST 2011

Name: LaughingChris

Model: 1965 - 5.6 V8 SEC. Falling to bits. Always thirsty. Smokes like a bastard. Gets where it needs to in style

Special power: Hair defies gravity

Best film(s) you saw last year (not necessarily released last year): Clash of the Titans was Ok. Liked Body of Lies as well.

Best TV show(s)/series you watched last year: How not to live your life.

Best album(s) & single(s): Gotta be AD but also Grinderman

Best book(s) you’ve read: pffft! Books?

Best gig(s): Joke in Prague

Best stand-up (gigs or TV, DVD etc): Dylan Moran. Laughed so much I nearly shit myself

Worst film(s): Forced to watch Alice in Wonderland. Kept falling asleep

Worst TV show(s)/series: If it's crap I don't watch it

Worst album(s) & single(s): If it's crap I don't buy it

Worst book(s): pffft! Books?

Worst gig(s): Paul Weller at the Albert Hall. Sorry just a bit boring

Worst stand-up: Without question Ricky Gervais. The man is a complete wanker

Any other highlights/low-points: Taking my cat to the vets for the last time.

If you had to live your life by a single motto, what would that be? Be good at being Bad

What’s your favourite constellation? Eh?

Twitter or Facebook? Facebook although slowly coming off it

Hero of 2010: Most of my real mates

Zero of 2010: This is not the place

Any resolutions for this year: Not to have a resolution ....... Dammit!

What were your childhood ambitions? Have you managed to fulfil any or all of them? To be a spaceman .... Yep!

If you could make one species of animal extinct, what would it be? Flies

Feel free to add/amend questions. Just trying to generate some activity on the list.