[kj] Knobs

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 14:09:21 EST 2011

Name: Steve Hackett

Model: '65

Special power: Longevity

Best film(s) you saw last year (not necessarily released last year): same as every year Evil Dead I & II, Dawn of the Dead..Kick Ass was good

Best TV show(s)/series you watched last year: Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy season 2..Idiot Abroad

Best album(s) & single(s): Absolute Dissent..don't really do singles, liked Grinderman 2

Best book(s) you've read: Walking Dead, enjoyed Steve Ignorants autobiog but it's no classic

Best gig(s): KJ Hammersmith, Stooges Hammersmith..Deftones B'ham Academy , Motorhead Wolvo

Best stand-up (gigs or TV, DVD etc): Rhodd Gilbert

Worst film(s): of 2010..dunno..Mega Piranha (but I loved it..)

Worst TV show(s)/series: Britains got x factor on Ice

Worst album(s) & single(s): Dunno

Worst book(s): Dunno

Worst gig(s): Enjoyed em all

Worst stand-up: again I ignore those I don't like so...

Any other highlights/low-points: If I take the last 12 months ie the start of 2011 as well then Wolves 1 Chelsea 0 was a superficial high

If you had to live your life by a single motto, what would that be? Shoot em in the head

What's your favourite constellation? I try not to get constellated

Twitter or Facebook? .. Facebook I suppose but don't like either

Hero of 2010: My son, I love him

Zero of 2010: Cameron & Clegg

Any resolutions for this year: Fuck em all

What were your childhood ambitions? Have you managed to fulfil any or all of them? Had no ambition..my school report said so

If you could make one species of animal extinct, what would it be? Throstles

Feel free to add/amend questions. Just trying to generate some activity on the list.