[kj] Turn your knobs up to '11 poll

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 11:20:29 EST 2011

:

Name: Horbag

Model?: no

Special power: I am Green Lantern

Best film(s) you saw last year (not necessarily released last year): Lorna Doon

Best TV show(s)/series you watched last year: Jools Holland

Best album(s) & single(s): Gonjasufi, Autechre, Eno...Zero - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Best book(s) you've read: 2666 - Roberto Bolano, Down and Out in Paris & London - Orwell

Best gig(s): Golden Earring - Shepherds Bush Empire

Best stand-up (gigs or TV, DVD etc): Russell Howard, Hugh Dennis

Worst film(s): The Hurt Locker

Worst TV show(s)/series: X factor

Worst album(s) & single(s): Metallic Spheres

Worst gig(s): Rick Wakeman - High Wycombe Swan

Worst stand-up: John Bishop

Any other highlights/low-points: children's education results/losing the Ashes without a fight

If you had to live your life by a single motto, what would that be? don't take any more shit

What's your favourite constellation? I live in London, what's a constellation? good question tho'

Twitter or Facebook? twitter annoys the bejeesus....

Hero of 2010: Julian Assange

Zero of 2010: Gordon Brown

Any resolutions for this year: more cycling, fitness, 100 booze free days

What were your childhood ambitions? Have you managed to fulfil any or all of them? run my own business, be a musician, write a book.....yes, no, no

If you could make one species of animal extinct, what would it be? suburban fox, tally ho!

Feel free to add/amend questions. Just trying to generate some activity on the list.