[kj] Turn your knobs up to ’11 poll

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 04:24:47 EST 2011

Name: Jamie

Model: the thin one

Special power: still haven't discovered it

Best film(s) you saw last year (not necessarily released last year): tough call... either Lebanon or Four Lions

Best TV show(s)/series you watched last year: Between the Lines series 1 (on video)

Best album(s) & single(s): Absolute Dissent and Kali Yuga (I know it wasn't the title track, but...)

Best book(s) you’ve read: too many to choose from

Best gig(s): probably The Beat at Kingstonian FC but close call with KJ, the Specials, and Blyth Power

Any other highlights/low-points: New Year's Eve bonfire with family and friends on a remote hilltop; plenty of other mostly involving family, friends, and remote places.

Hero of 2010: I hope he knows...

Zero of 2010: Lots. All those people who thought they'd make the world a better place by killing.

Any resolutions for this year: Work less (UK govt seems to be helping with this one)

What were your childhood ambitions? Have you managed to fulfil any or all of them? Still haven't become a Fireman, a Dustman, or an Archeologist. However, I suspect my childhood self would have approved of my battered old landrover...

If you could make one species of animal extinct, what would it be? Highland midges

Feel free to add/amend questions. Just trying to generate some activity on the list.

ttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering