[kj] (OT) Big Country

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 17:24:31 EST 2011

Mike Peters reminds me of Peter Case and Aimee Mann. (To me) people I never hear
of in radio or tv or most other press, but their names (and gig dates) are
forever found in the local free weeklies - and that's just the local Los Angeles
scene. Good for them. At least they're still actually working and so many
9-to-5ers are not. Whoduvthunk it?