[kj] (OT) Adam Ant @ The Electric Ballroom (Dec 16) review

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 11:38:58 EST 2011

Happy New Year everyone.
The comments on youtube here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOIlooCfEfU&feature=related
...are actually quite positive. A three-hour set is more than enough to cover everything I heard him do in the Union Chapel. I thought at the time I'd really caught him on a very good night. I believed I would be very lucky to see as good a show again.
Bit of a mystery. Maybe his own staff blogged for the better? One thing is for sure. If you want a reliable, consistent, predictable performance from your rockers, you need Linkin Park. The real deal really does represent anarchy???????