[kj] [kHz] (no subject) Hypothetical question

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 26 02:36:49 EST 2011

they played hosannas,majestic and gratitude liveat the koko i think.hosannas has always been great live but majestic ws bad i couldnt really tell what it was.
I'd like to hear judas goat and universe b live
OTG is full of good songs poorly executed.I'd never thought of hearing it live though!
America/my love of this land/the calling/unto the end of the earth and especially obession all re-recorded without supertramp style keyboards would be 'disturbingly good' as it wa called at the time by one reviewer.