[kj] OT - Tunis, Egypt, Iran, Lybia.. Wisconsin??

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 20:05:25 EST 2011

> ..these 'protests' are on a relatively small scale compared to other

>countries.....

  To take things anymore seriously would be acting like those europeans, all
Greece-y n' all. Or worse, French. We can't have that. B~/

/end scene

8D

And now (the state of) Indiana's #2 Cop is tweeting for
"live ammo" against the Wisconsin protesters,
http://www.readersupportednews.org/off-site-news-section/52-52/5063-indiana-deputy-ag-fired-for-calling-for-use-of-live-ammo-against-protesters

Could it be that these 'protests' are on a relatively small scale compared to
other countries, and that the Police are a militia, anyway?
After 15 years living in the US, I find the general population to be somewhat
politically apathetic and extremely disenfranchised.