[kj] OT - Tunis, Egypt, Iran, Lybia.. Wisconsin??

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Feb 23 22:39:53 EST 2011

And then some!

k.w.

the States

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of GREG SLAWSON
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:57 PM
To: gathering
Subject: Re: [kj] OT - Tunis, Egypt, Iran, Lybia.. Wisconsin??

Actually a friend of mine whom i was drinking with tonite said it is
pronounced the same as the male anatomy (which is of course an insult to the
male anatomy)...

_____

Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:27:40 -0800
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net

That's a great article. Thanks.

Clearly, Guh'vernor Scott Walker should (to paraphrase a poster) "stop doing
Koch" and get on with his job, or - depending on the pronunciation of Koch
--another protest poster says "Walker sucks Koch."

_____