[kj] I'm baaack ! :)

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 13:41:39 EST 2011

Welcome back, Oliver!

CG

-----Original Message-----
From: B. Oliver Sheppard <b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com>
To: gathering <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Wed, Feb 23, 2011 2:02 am
Subject: [kj] I'm baaack ! :)

Andreas manually added me back onto the list!

My old email/ISP shut down and I had a devil of a time re-subscribing. Finally, Mr. Misera manually added. Thanks, Andreas.

I felt like I especially wanted to get back seeing as how Killing Joke have made my dreams come true and announced an Austin show for, surprisingly, a large underground punk fest on Sunday June 5, 2011. It seems Killing Joke will be playing another US punk fest in Las Vegas, Nevada, a few days before.

Are Killing Joke cobbling together a new US tour? They tend to neglect the US south and southwest (if I were European, I'd be tempted to do the same). And yet at least one site says Killing Joke are also playing Warsaw June 10, 2011, five days after they play Austin, TX, USA! What !!!

Cheers :)

-Oliver

Gathering at misera.net