[kj] OT: KYUSS

Wessidetempest wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 14:09:02 EST 2011

Well. I'm not 100% on this but I think Hommes wrote the majority of Kyuss material. So he's probably got his Phil Collins ego going on thinking that he doesn't need them since his career is doing much better compared to the rest. Even the last few QotSA stunk. I wouldn't be surprised is he joins them at the end of their set AND this will be a way for him to either validate QotSA or see how well Kyuss does

Chris