[kj] If..

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 04:56:54 EST 2011

I was having just such a nerdy conversation with a mate the other day about
this,
what with so many bands reforming/playing again with different members etc.
We were talking about the Kyuss reunion - the lack of Josh Homme doesn't
bother me at all (for me Kyuss is still Kyuss as long as John Garcia is
singing),
whereas for him it isn't Kyuss precisely because Homme is missing.

I'd still go and see Killing Joke without Jaz, but it wouldn't be Killing
Joke! But then
the same goes for Geordie. Curiously, I probably wouldn't bother seeing them
if
Jaz was there but Geordie wasn't. Stand in? Put the drum kit up front and
let
BPF take over...