[kj] News From Our Fav' Drummer BPF

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 04:38:46 EST 2011

I think we're beyond alarm now!
But this is why I'm not booking plane tickets etc and rushing over for this
gig.
Besides, Mogwai are playing here the next evening and when I compare seeing
them in a great venue with pretty much guaranteed good sound compared to KJ
in a crappy venue with the likelihood of shit sound and perhaps some of the
band
not even being there (AND on April 1st just to rub it in), sad to say, it's
no contest.
The gig will probably go ahead and quite likely it will be great but I just
can't take
the stress of worrying about it anymore! The great Prague debacle of a few
years ago
took all the fight out of me.
I almost changed my mind this weekend when I was playing the Absolute
Dissent vinyl.
Almost..