[kj] to play them live or not to play them live

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 03:16:15 EST 2011

>From the interviews I've read it is Youth that can't be arsed with rehearsing the songs to play live , all he wants to do is jam.

Hell he even admits it himself.

Jaz seems to be up for it but i guess it can be a problem getting them all in the same country for long enough together let alone the same room

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:44:49 -0800
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] to play them live or not to play them live

> ..EES etc earlier & how quickly they were dropped from the set.

They played EES at the last show, here in Los Angeles.

> ..why we keep hearing the same set over & over...

I think Jazman has gotten lazy and has found a sort-of "comfort zone" with the same set - or his vocals can't sing the songs like before. We know it can't be Geordie's/BPF's/Youth's/Benny's abilities, since this last tour shows they still very much can. (Damn, on the tour weren't BPF's drums, um, "majestic"?)