[kj] The Demise of The Astoria in timelapse

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 10:05:58 EST 2011

Indeed a great shame. I think in the 90s I spent more time in the Astoria
than I did in my own flat.
Aside from many great KJ nights, had a lot of fun there - Nirvana, Kyuss and
Faith No More stand out in
my fuzzy memories.

What is going up on the site now? Another much-needed branch of H&M no
doubt.