[kj] (no subject) Hypothetical question

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 16:10:12 EST 2011

Yes, KJ is Kevin & Jeremy. OTG is a red herring - a Jaz solo album that
Geordie agreed to do because it was real to Jaz at the time. Don't be
fooled. There's an interview somewhere where Geordie says words to that
effect but that he knew it was "cheesy shit". I think E'G wanted it released
as KJ to sell more copies. (Not 100% sure about that - maybe someone can
confirm/refute?) Early Extremities gigs were classics KJ - no Youth, Raven
or Big Paul. No doubt about that. They are desirable but not essential
elements. Murder Inc had four KJ members but was not KJ to my ears. Too
industrial, as Jaz himself observed at the time.