[kj] (OT) Tim Smith Update from Kavus

Chris Williamson laughingchris at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 01:01:08 EST 2011

Really appreciate this post.

Thanks for the update. I continue to think about Tim and wish him, his family and friends all the the very best.

Chris

From: mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:22:03 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Tim Smith Update from Kavus

Thanks Marc it was really nice to read your post. I think about Tim a lot and until now have no idea of how he was or if he was recovering. I hadn’t seen the Guardian article but from your post it is nice to know that Tim is still Tim despite the physical side and one day.....you never know may grace the stage again.

All the best and keep us posted as possible.