[kj] OT: Amusing article

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:46:44 EST 2011

I think Paula Mong has a nice ring to it.
Anyway, you could always hyphenate:)

My sister works with a guy called Adam Mycock who named his daughter Grace.
My bro-in-laws best mates surname is Pond & they've named their kids James & Millie.

The effervescent mrs fatpotanga works with a supplier called Wayne King & a woman in her office who recently got married & is now called Jenny Taylor.
Apparently the whole building still cracks up whenever she's paged.

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com