[kj] Oh Oh T -- Propaganda

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Feb 9 22:04:53 EST 2011

Bongo lives off bong water anyway (hence the name) so he can't talk.

PS: Not trying to piss on anyone's chips about that song, just heard it
mentioned in the same breath as LLB etc. Obviously it's cos of the
video...the actual song is nowhere close to LLB.

In my humble opinion of course.

> I take it that would be you and Bongo wondering what-in-the-hopeless-f&ck

> is in

> my tapwater.

> From: Brendan <bq at soundgardener.co.nz>

>>> chessboards!