[kj] Oh Oh T -- Propaganda

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Feb 9 18:24:03 EST 2011

http://www.discogs.com/Propaganda-p-Machinery-%CE%B2/release/116447

Darren

Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Jim Harper
Sent: 09 February 2011 8:59 PM
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Oh Oh T -- Propaganda

Excuse me? John McGeoch? Where? How? I demand an explanation!

Jim.

--- On Wed, 9/2/11, Darren A. Peace <dpeace at bigfoot.com> wrote:

Well...

She made a pretty good album, "Instead", and a couple of EPs ("Cloud Nine"
and "Kein Anschluss") (which are very difficult to find) with Paul Humphreys
of OMD (as onetwo), and was married to that hideous tit Paul Morley who, not
satisfied with irritating me to distraction with his wanky NME diarrhoea,
also co-founded ZTT and wrote all the vile ZTT sleeve note effluence.

One really needs the Anniversary Edition of A Secret Wish, the Outside World
compilation (UK & Japanese editions if you're an idiot like me for the
slightly different mixes) and the Wishful Thinking remix disc. That's still
missing the p:Machinery Passive mix, but that's never appeared on CD, IIRC,
and those CDs will provide all the John McGeoch additions to p:Machinery.

Act were fantastic too, but I can live without her solo LP.

Nerd? Me?

Darren
Hungerford, UK