[kj] Oh Oh T -- Propaganda

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 16:28:01 EST 2011

I totally love Duel, always have - and til 2 days ago i never knew who it was!
It's a song I could loop endlessly while on my computer.

I've only ever heard it on the radio, always just in passing, having never heard
the beginning or the end of it, much less the name of the band. It was real
Satisfaction to finally know.

'Duel' is one of my favourite songs. And the video features jokers on
chessboards!

Will be picking up the reissue. Lucky Ian Astbury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLhYxLE8uCA