[kj] Oh Oh T -- Propaganda

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed Feb 9 06:32:26 EST 2011

bloody hell, you lot ... i was happy enough with my Duel/Jewel 7" single from way back then but have now felt compelled to part with 6.99 GBP on Amazon for the deluxe "A Secret Wish" - I'm sure i'll be singing it's praises at the RFH. Did I ever say I got a "new" copy of the Tribazik CD for £2.24 on Amazon late last year ? It's terrific :o)

Sent from my iPhone